External mixer bracket frame for plasterboard walls
External mixer fastening on drywall
- Preassembled supporting frame made in zinc plated steel – compliant with EN10143 and EN10346 regulations- for a fast installation.
- The frame can be adjusted during installation,and it is designed to support external mixer for showers, baths, water heaters and sinks on plasterboard walls.
- Thanks to the sliding plate on the frame, it is possible to set the mixer at the desired position.
- Provided with 2 preassembled Z-shaped brackets and antirotation brass joint 1/2” M/F (compliant with EN12164 regulation) to fix bathroom fittings, mixers and plumbing system.
Material technical data
- FRAME =Galvanized carbon steel EN 10143, EN 10346
- JOINTS = Brass CW 614N EN 12164
- COMPONENTS = Carbon steel 4.8 EN ISO 898.1 with electro zinc plating 7-8 μm
Venduti in Cardboard box
|COD||Type||Pieces pack||Packing pieces|