Floor bidet bracket frame for plasterboard walls
Floor bidet fastening on drywall
- Preassembled structure – made of zinc plated steel, in compliance with EN10143 and EN10346 regulations – for a fast installation.
- Universals, suitable for all kind of sanitary fixtures. It can be adjusted during installation, and it is designed to support all kinds of floor bidet and the related supply plumbing system.
- By simply sliding its components, it fits different centre-to-centre distances.
- Provided with preassembled joints for hot and cold water adduction pipe lines with brass antirotation joints 1/2” M/F, and insulated pipe clamps of 50mm for drainpipes connection.
Material technical data
- FRAME = Galvanized carbon steel EN 10143, EN 10346
- JOINTS = Brass CW 614N EN 12164
- COMPONENTS = Carbon steel 4.8 EN ISO 898.1 with electro zinc plating 7-8 μm
- PIPE CLAMP = Clippo 1½” cod. 081060
|020715||TDBP||530/550||140/240||40||clippo 1 1/2"||80/190|
Venduti in Cardboard box
|COD||Type||Pieces pack||Packing pieces||Unit Price €|
|020715||TDBP||1||1||Log in or sign up|