Brick wall with plasterboard insulation bracket
Brick wall wih insulation or plasterboard between 60 e 87mm radiator fastening. //Suitable for 2-4 columns aluminum (except flat shanks ones), steel or cast iron radiators fastening.
- The exclusive patent allows to fasten the radiators to plasterboard walls that lean against perimeter walls and which are used as insulation.
- Highest robustness guaranteed by its solid components.
- Precise distance adjustment from the wall.
- Manually ground beveled head for the best esthetic result .
- Highest reliability on every kind of masonry thanks to the Giolli plug.
Material technical data
BRACKET= Carbon steel S235JR – EN10027
- COVER WASHER = White painted steel
- PLUG = PP Polypropylene
- SCREW = M10x100 galvanized steel 4.8 EN ISO 898.1
- ADAPTOR = M10x60 galvanized steel 4.8 EN ISO 898.1
|122201||Isomen||For insulation (mm) 60 - 87 / Min. drilling depth (mm) 180||aluminum, steel and cast iron - 2/4 columns||white paint||Muratura con isolamento|
Recommended loads uniquely refer to the bracket. The payload defines the metal bracket capacity, not the wall one. Recommended load is the average resistance loads with a safety coefficient. 1daN = 1 kg.
|122201||Isomen||100 - 130||3,5||40 -25||Recommended loads uniquely refer to the bracket. The payload defines the metal bracket capacity, not the wall one. Recommended load is the average resistance loads with a safety coefficient. 1daN = 1 kg.|
Venduti in Scatola
|COD||Type||L||P||H||Pieces pack||Packs for packing||Unit Price €|
|122201||Isomen||0,31||0,21||0,15||2||10||Log in or sign up|