Flushing cistern kit for plasterboard walls
Flushing cistern fastening on drywall
- Zinc plated fixing structure – compliant with EN10143 and EN10346 regulations – that can be adjusted during installation. It is designed to support flushing cisterns – 80 mm wide – on plasterboard walls.
- The forks are to be fixed to the crossbeam of the wc support frame with the preassembled locking nuts. Forks can be fixed either on wall hung wc frame bracket – “TDW” (cod. 020700) – or universal crossbeam for wc floor fastening – “TDWP” (cod. 020705).
- Once the horizontal crossbeam must be fixed on the wall’s pillars at the right height, the upper part of the cistern can be fastened using its specific holes.
Material technical data
- FRAME = Galvanized carbon steel EN 10143, EN 10346
- COMPONENTS = Carbon steel 4.8 EN ISO 898.1 with electro zinc plating 7-8 μm
Venduti in Cardboard box
|COD||Type||Pieces pack||Packing pieces||Unit Price €|
|020730||TDC||1||1||Log in or sign up|