Light duty fixing for insulated walls
Fixing on exterior wall insulation
- Complete set provided with plug, finishing washer, threaded rod and M8 A2 stainless steel bolt.
- No thermal bridge.
- On EPS and XPS panels no previous hole is needed, thanks to its wedged shape. It has to be screwed in the exterior wall insulation together with the SW17 hexagon sleeve. The latter creates an empty area to be filled with the finishing washer.
- Plug made of tecnopolymer as to be anti-ageing and resistant to atmospheric agents.
Material technical data
PLUG = PE Polyethylene
- SCREW = Stainless steel AISI 304 -A2
- COVERING WASHER = PP Polypropylene
|120350||IP M8||Eps - xps|
|120350||IP M8||8 - M8||35||SW17/TX55||70||40||95|
Recommended load is the average resistance loads with a safety coefficient. 1 daN=1 kg.
Venduti in Buste Trasparenti
|COD||Type||L||P||H||Pieces pack||Packing pieces||Unit Price €|
|120350||IP M8||0,31||0,21||0,15||1||30||Log in or sign up|